What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are either stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices (these cookies are generally known as session cookies) or are placed on the hard drive of your device (generally known as persistent cookies).
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We use functional cookies to help provide our services, so for example:
● to allow you to access your stored information if you have registered with us;
● by recognising your preferences when you return to our services;
● by enabling us to serve the appropriate regionalised service relevant to your location; We use analytical cookies to review and analyse user interactivity with our services, including in relation to content and advertising. For example, we may use analytical cookies to:
● recognise and to count the number of visitors to our services;
● to see how you and other users move around within our services and to record which content viewers view; or
● determine when advertising has been served and to which users.
This information helps us to improve our services and may help us provide you with recommendations or more relevant or targeted advertising.
When do you issue cookies?
Please note that not all of the cookies on our sites are set by us. Please see the list of third party cookies below for more information about third party cookies.
What cookies does RPC use?
When do our cookies expire?
Most of the cookies on our websites expire at the end of your current session on our website.
Where can I find more information about cookies, and how do I turn cookies off or delete cookies?
Find out more about cookies, including how to disable/enable and delete them, at the following website www.aboutcookies.org.
Generally, you can't delete Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) with browser controls, but Adobe's website at www.adobe.com provides information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies. Click here for details.